BBQ this sat!

To: Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: BBQ this sat!
From: Les Cannaday <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 18:39:35 -0800
Would sure like to get some idea of how many plan to attend this
weekends get together at my shop so I can plan for drinks and food.
Also just learned that Dick Tillinger will be visiting from New York.
Also Johnnie Rinard( Mr Ks handler) will be here as well. It sounds like
we will have a good turnout. Would like to see people get here between
say 10- 11am if possible a little earlier is OK but some won't get here
till after noon. If some of you would consider bringing a bottle of Wine
we may be able to start a collection for Barrie and also the first of
the letters to Barrie arrived today.Please E-mail me if you plan to
attend and bring whatever you may want in the way of food or drink but I
will try to have some stuff here.
Thanks All!!
Les
--