Re: trans oil

To: "Chris Coker" <chriscoker@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: trans oil
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:27:38 -0400
I'll second the support for Redline MTL for manual trans.- I started running
it in the BW T-5 in our Z-car on the recommendation of Hanlon Motorsports,
and I've been very pleased with smoother shifts, quieter running.
Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/images/datsun1600/