Fresno Sequoia Run this Weekend

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fresno Sequoia Run this Weekend
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 00:37:14 EDT
For any of you who are interested, the FresnoDROC group is putting on our
Annual Sequoia Run this weekend Oct. 4th, we will be starting in Fresno where
we
meet for Breakfast on Saturday morning, after breakfast, we head for the
nearby hills for lots of twisty's and squirrlys with a few rest stops along the
way
for a few hours, then we will stop for a Potluck Lunch sometime around Noon
at Bass Lake.

>From Bass Lake there will be a number options for everyone to drive, either
through Yosemite or through Madera County to Mariposa/Raymond, it will be up to
the group.

Hope to see you guys there, please either email me or call me if interested
in showing up.

Lou Smaldino