Re: 2L needles

To: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: 2L needles
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:42:55 -0500
AH, quite right you are!   These are N-17 and N25s...   I have to say I
really like the N25s, although when warmed up, I am having a minor
hesitation problem taking off... perhaps too lean?   Temp gauge doesn't
indicate I am going too hot though?  The hesitation at take off got worse on
the drive home tonight with the 50 degree temps outside right now (wasn't it
90 degrees today here?)   Will play with it more tomorrow...

Eric