US Indy mag wheels

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: US Indy mag wheels
From: Andrew Taylor <tayloran@mail.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:49:40 -0400
Hi everyone,

I just bought a set of slot mag wheels for my 2000, and discovered that
one of them is dented, which I'm not so happy about.  The alloy wheel
repair people that I sent the rim to have told me that the repair is
going to be ~$200, which is more than I paid for the whole set of
wheels.

So, anybody know where I can find a U.S. Indy Mag 5-slot wheel, size 14
x 6?  The 14 x 5.5's seem to be more common. and so far I've struck out
on the 14x6 hunt.

Any help is greatly appreciated-- this search for new wheels and tires
has been going on for 3 months due to one setback or another!

Thanks,
Andrew
1970 SRL311-13183