Re: Car Show

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car Show
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:48:39 -0700
Yes, here's part of the registration confirmation Philip Erickson posted on
8/29/03:

First of all thank you for taking the time to do so. Due to the overwhelming
response, I have had to close registration. We have limited the show to
about
120 or so registered cars. We are there. If anyone knows for sure they will
NOT make it to the event, please email me direct and let me know, it will
free
up a spot for someone else.

Unfortuntately I was too late to register.
I will make it to the pancake breakfast though in my "progress roadster"
Steve