Re: Help needed for a "terminal" Case

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Help needed for a "terminal" Case
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:04:55 -0400
Victor,
I went to www.mouser.com and ordered a bunch of AMP Universal MATE-N-LOK
Connectors for the harness for the "R".
These are pin and socket, locking housing connectors.  You buy the sockets
based on the number of pins you need, then buy the pins and sockets bulk.The
housings are available from 2-pin up to 15-pin sizes.

There's a crimping tool that works with them too.  I tried to give you a
direct link to the product page, but the link would be VERY long.  Just look
at catalogue pages 605,6 http://www.mouser.com/catalog/615/606.pdf  I'll
email you a couple of pics under seperate cover of the engine harness I made
up using these.

The other type of connector is a "bullet" - lots were used by Datsun for
single wire connections. I don't believe Mouser carries those, but a stereo
or electronics shop should.
Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH