Re: Alignment Specs

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alignment Specs
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 09:11:50 -0400
FWIW, I dialed-in Gordon's setup when replacing ball joints and
find it to be a very neutral setup for 7x14" rims and 195/55x14
Yokohama RE71s; works well with an 11" OD Formuling France
steering wheel, lightening up what were fairly heavy steering
forces considerably.  Bravo, Gordon.

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex