SOLVANG is 17 days away..........

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SOLVANG is 17 days away..........
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:17:51 EDT
Have you registered yet???

You have 3 days to get that Registration in on time be fore the April 10
deadline or else there is going to be a $10 late fee.

Also, any T-Shirt, Polo & Sweatshirt Orders need to be in by the 10th also,
we are not going to have very many available at the show, so if you do not
order them early you may not be able to get one.

<A
HREF="http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc/solvang2003.msnw";>http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc/solvang2003.msnw</A>

If you are running late and you need to get this in now, you can fax the
forms to my office at (559) 433-3065 and pay your fees through Paypal. My
email address is A098594@allstate.com, if you have any further questions just
give me a call.

Lou Smaldino
559-433-3060 office 9-5