looking for the 1500/1600 Bob Sharp manual

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for the 1500/1600 Bob Sharp manual
From: "Raper, Sidney" <Sidney.Raper@getronics.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:39:44 -0500
Hello all,

Does anyone on the list have the 1500/1600 Bob Sharp Manual?  I know that the
2000 one is on Datsun.org ( a HUGE thanks to Greg for the great work - not
just with that, but with the site in general - it is my favorite site on the
web...), but I am looking for info on the 1500/1600 engine modifications.  I
saw one on ebay, but my meager budget kind of killed the thoughts of buying
it.

Let me know!  I still have the block, rods, pistons, and crank for a 5 main
1600 here if anyone needs them - CHEAP!!!!  A bunch of other stuff too.

Sid