Utah Roadster Owners Club

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Utah Roadster Owners Club
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 22:32:30 EST
I found this on the Datsun Roadster Owners of Ca website:

Subject:  New CLUB! announcing the Utah Roadsters Owners Club

U-ROC
Hello fellow Datsun Roadster Owners and enthusiates.
I am posting to announce the organization of the Utah Roadsters Owners Club.
U-ROC.
After living in Utah for 20 years and a total of 5 2000's and 2 1600's and no
other real way of meeting with other Datsun roadster people. Michael Knorr
and
myself have formed the new club. Please feel free to contact me for any
information of datsun roadsters in the Utah vicinity. We are both Salt Lake
City based and I have good sources of parts availability locally. Please
contact me via email at:  help2000@techemail.com

Campbell McDougall
2 1969 1600's 1 red, 1 black (of course)