1967.5 2000 on ebay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1967.5 2000 on ebay
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:49:54 -0800
Hey All,

I get all kinds of email from people asking about if I know of any 67.5
2000s for sale. Well, one popped up on ebay today. It's SRL311-00215 and
looks to be a very nice runner.

It has some unusual things. For one, it appears to have side marker lights
on the front fenders. Two, the license trim is missing. It's being offered
by Mike Young of Datsun Sports in San Francisco. If you are really
interested in the car I would call him directly and ask about it. He is
reserving the right to end the auction if the car sells privately.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2405444757&category=6188

Good Luck!

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 Solex SRL311-00489