Gary Boone's EI distributor

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gary Boone's EI distributor
From: "Cohen, David M" <D.Cohen@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:52:54 -0800
Hi all,
  I just wanted to say a public thanks to Gary Boone and recommend
everyone purchase one of his EI distributors.  I installed the
distributor this weekend with his assistance over the phone.  Now my 68
Solex 2000 runs like it should.  It runs the best since I've owned it.
I have had continued backfiring problems with my Solex carburetors since
I have owned the car.  I have changed the jets many times, had one
carburetor rebuilt, tried different filter assemblies but never could
get the carburetors dialed in.  The EI distributor seems to have solved
the problem.  The car runs much better at low RPM/ low end and no longer
backfires at the pipes or carburetors.  Thanks Gary!

Regards,
David Cohen
510-354-4005