Re: roadster dig out begins....

To: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: roadster dig out begins....
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 18:29:59 -0500
We're supposed to get another 3-5" of snow again tonight after the 3-4" we
got last night, and temps in the single digits too!  At least the furnace in
the shop works.....

Tested the sound system for the "R" yesterday - "Sweet Home Alabama" sounded
phenomenal!  So did "I Robot" and "Money".

The parcel shelf is definetly going to need some Dynamat or alternative
since the sub vibrates it pretty good.

Mark Sedlack
OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH