Re: fascia?

To: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: fascia?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 11:05:29 -0500
My family too owned a Vega, a 73 GT. In the east they rusted and the
potholes caused the front end to spread and had to be put on a chassis
machine after only 2 years.

At about 16,000 miles the headgasket blew and scored the walls of the
aluminum block which rendered the car a toxic wastesite with all the oil
being consumed. Worst piece of shit car my family owned, except for the 74
Dodge Aspen which replaced it and which happened to be the last American car
my Dad ever bought. Another POS and the most recalled car ever.

Mike