bolt packs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: bolt packs
From: "Pat Mahoney" <dynaguy54@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 16:08:40 -0800
Hello fellow listers,  For those of you that have inquired about the bolt
packs I offer,  I have restocked my supply.  The front end, frame and
combination packs are now available.  Please contact me off list to order or
any questions.  My roadster content:  crank is out, have to order main
bearings then "cross your fingers" install a new rear main seal.  Tranny is
next, then the frame swap.   I'll probably use one of those nifty bolt packs
when I put it all together.  Thanks for the help in the past and without a
doubt in the future.   Pat  '69 2000