Re: OT - but I wonder if you can do this in a roadster

To: Mark Sedlack <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Subject: Re: OT - but I wonder if you can do this in a roadster
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:19:43 -0500
You see this all the time at the track, aggressive drivers pedaling the car deep
into an incident, beyond the point of loss of control  Watch any high-stakes
formula car race.

Only difference is you don't get the added moto dimension of a high-side ->
launch -> recovery visual.  On 4-wheels, it happens strapped in.

- Bob Mann