1970 2000 for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1970 2000 for sale
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:44:47 -0800
Hey All,

A while back I tried to post a link to a 1970 2000 for sale and for some
reason could not get it to work. So this time I thought I would post some
pics (hopefully they will work) and the owner's number. It seems a very nice
car and the only things I can se wrong with it is that it is missing the
horn button and it has a wood console cover. I like the look of the car.
Owner is asking 5500.00 obo. Contact owner at 650-588-5987

Good Luck,

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 Solex SRL311-00489
SoCalROC