Re: Visit to the Much Talked about, but Seldom Seen, Roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Visit to the Much Talked about, but Seldom Seen, Roadster
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:46:53 EST
Speaking of the Mustang Ranch. We have this interesting treaty known as "Open
Skies" It says that various folks can overfly each others countries taking
pictures as they go, looking for military kind of stuff. One of the waypoints
for a Soviet overflight was, you guessed it, the Mustang Ranch. Seems they
have a small runway and are commonly used as a cross country waypoint. I
think our secret is safe, the military is not allowed to park government
trucks there.

                         keith