The easier way to get a 67.5 2000

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: The easier way to get a 67.5 2000
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 16:27:02 -0800
Hey All,

I am sure that many of you have been following my posts about my restoration
and have probably thought "man he must be spending a fortune". Well, I am
certainly spending a lot of money. More than the car will ever be worth in
terms of dollars. But it's worth it to me and that is what matters.

However, for those of you who may not willing to spend that kind of dough I
have some good news.

I have been contacted by a 67.5 2000 owner who is looking to sell his car.
This is not a restoration project. This car is in absolutely great shape. It
needs nothing. I have seen it in person many times and I can vouch for its
condition. Numbers matching and very pretty. It's completely stock and
completely correct.

He certainly is not going to give it away for cheap but it can be had for a
lot less than what I am going to be paying for my restoration. A LOT less...

He is not on the list but he is well known in the roadster circles here in
SoCal. He has asked me to put the word out. I will hook you up with him but
please only if you are serious about buying the car. This is not a 5,000.00
ebay car. Prepare to spend five digits or don't bother.

So you could be a fool like me and buy a project car and spend loads of cash
to restore it or you can buy one that is done.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC