Center console cover issues and clutch cylinder adjustment

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Center console cover issues and clutch cylinder adjustment
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 18:23:24 +0000
To List,

I've got a 1970 2000.  My center console (the one between the seats, not the
radio one) is all cracked.  What are people doing out there to fix that?  I
don't think black electrical tape looks very good!

Second, how do you adjust the clutch slave cylinder?  I've got it all bled
and everything.  With the spring off, I've got good pressure throughout the
pedal stroke.  But when I attach the spring on the cylinder, I've only got
pressure for about the last inch of two of pedal travel.

Allen
1970 2000 w/Solex's with engine back in and guess what, it actually started
and ran (first time in five years)!!!!!