"After 35 Years..." Thanks!!

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: "After 35 Years..." Thanks!!
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:00:41 -1000
Thank you, "list", for all the help!!

After 35 years with my advanced age with arthritis, I was
prompted to ask the list when my first inspection did not
reveal where the switch was located.  Such a difference than
the earlier days, when I felt "all alone in the woods" when
pursuing a problem

I did locate it almost immediately after the very responsive
replies.  This one, does make a big difference between
"early" and "later".  I would be better off in this case it
it was "early".

Now, my problem is, "how in the h**l am I going to get that
switch out, with my arthritic joints ;-)?  It's hard enough
for me to even get in a position to see it!!

Think I'm now at the point of going to my friendly local
garage and pleading for help, at least to remove, and later
replace the switch.

Thanks, again, for the help, guys!

Dave
'68 1600