Re: go bless the shuttle crew

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: go bless the shuttle crew
From: Bobby Rees <rrees@digitex.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 20:28:12 -0600
I was outside working on the car early Saturday morning, when I heard a loud
boom. I pulled my head out from the car, and searched for the jet that could
make

such a sonic boom. I noticed the vapor trail going from narrow to wide, but just
attributed it to it breaking the sound barrier with the force I had assumed it
just had done. It never crossed my mind that it could have been anything else.
With Lockheed Martin, LTV making jets in Ft. Worth, I just assumed it was a new
jet being tested early in the morning. I didn't know what it really was until
almost 1pm. I had been going without the radio. I also wondered if it could have
been sabotage from within. On the way through Ft. Worth that night, the text
billboards they usually reserve for traffic issues, stated to call the police to
report shuttle debris. I have a photo of said sign, as I doubt that it will be
seen like that any time soon. Truely a sad day in history. If anyone wants to
see

the photo, email me at toyman@digitex.net, I will send it to you.
Brad