RE: header fit

To: "'Ray Cole'" <raycole@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: header fit
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 20:10:35 -0500
I've seen one where the flange wasn't welded on correctly and that
contacted the frame.  Otherwise, I'd take a quick look at your engine
mounts.  If they're bad or loose the engine could be out of place (That
was the cause of my torn SU nozzle fuel lines some years ago)

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
web.Tampabay.rr.com/oilleak