Re: Brand New Prob, After 35 Years... x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Brand New Prob, After 35 Years... x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 16:11:05 -0500
On a 68, the switch should be mounted where its activated by movement of the
pedal arm - a normally open switch that closes ( turns on) when the pedal
arm moves away from it.  Earlier, single-circuit master cylinder cars had a
hydraulically operated switch screwed into a "T" on the front, passenger,
engine side of the firewall.
Mark Sedlack
OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH