Re: 2 threaded thingy's needed

To: "Joe Rubio" <joe@venuesports.com>
Subject: Re: 2 threaded thingy's needed
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster2@texoma.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 00:32:04 -0600
Hi Joe,

The block end of the oil pressure line is standard pipe thread.  The block
end of the distributor is a flare fitting.  The other ends are odd-ball.

On mine, the block end of the oil pressure line was replaced with a new
fitting.  The other three were salvaged to insure a proper fit.  In fact,
the two ends of the distributor line were cut off and silver soldered to
standard hose fittings.  Other than a slight bulge in the metal line (they
swedged it fit the old tube before soldering) you can't tell it from the
original.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000