RE: diff bearings and trans question

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: RE: diff bearings and trans question
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:24:18 -0800
You really were back in the archives, weren't you? That was the first article
they published about Datsun roadsters, back before they changed their name to
just Grassroots Motorsports. I don't know how they got my name, but the guy
called me up and we talked for quite a while, then I went out and took a few
pictures for him.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA