Re: Just 2 more!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "Victor Laury"
Subject: Re: Just 2 more!
From: Steve Allen <67datroad@vbbn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 22:05:40 -0800
Cool! Thanks Victor and everyone who just registered, I got 16 submissions from
your post. That will definitely put the registry over 1,000.
We will see where we can go from here. I remember someone mentioning when I
started the registry I would be lucky to get 300 cars on
it. Granted, I make a habit of snagging the ones off of Ebay that are not
registered but until someone complains I will continue to do it.
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all of you. Thanks again.

Steve Allen
Rohnert Park, CA
http://www.311s.org
67.5 Stroked 2 liter