Re: paint poll

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: paint poll
From: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:01:15 -0700
We looked at cars to determin what color looked good to us. No way could
looking at little paint chips give me an idea on the color. I think
color is very important, and once it was decided my car would be white (
for good visibility for other drivers) I looked at lots of versions of
white. Finally decided on Mazda Miata white as it was not the icy-blue
white of the Mercedes, which seemed "colder". Looks pretty good too I
think.. My advice is take your time and get it right, it really is part
of the car's first impression.
Linda
68 1600 (Mazda Miata white)