Re: roadster exspense

To: datsun_sports <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: roadster exspense
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 20:43:17 -0800
Yeah, I know about what is to come yet.  I see some of the pieces of body
gasketing on eBay and get tempted, but I think I am going to spend one lump sum
and get it all while I can from one place rather than hope what I need shows up
sooner or later, and I am the high bidder when it does.  Then comes the
interior,
chrome, canvas top, paint, a dizzy to be ordered from Gary, carbs sent to Keith,
and things I can't even imagine yet are yet to come.  On top of that, like
Datsunmike, I have begun ratholing parts for the future.  Not a chance I am
going
to add it all up.  I really don't want to know, and I can never give my wife, or
anyone else, a final figure....

Tom
69 2000
Portland