Fw: Brake pipes

To: "Steve & Virginia" <svslowmg@netzero.net>,
Subject: Fw: Brake pipes
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 06:38:34 -0500
At the suggestion of Eddie in England I made an inquiry to Automec regarding
copper-nickel brake lines. The cost of the pipe is about US$10 for 25 feet
excluding shipping and fittings.

Cu-Ni brake line is used in Europe as OEM pipe in Volvos, MBs, RR, and a bunch
of others. Unlike the copper tubing available here, this tubing is .9mm thick.
Tom of Sweden told me that the Ni is used to keep the copper from tarnishing.

They also sell some neat brake bending equipment and a super flaring kit.

Below is a reply I received from them if you are interested.

Mike