RE: Battery in your truck

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Battery in your truck
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:16:30 -0800
Couple of reasons. One is weight distribution. The roadster is nose-heavy, and
relocating 40 lbs or so to the trunk helps, especially if it is on the right
side. This is the side that will tend to break loose first under acceleration.

Second, it makes it a lot easier to work in the engine compartment.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA