roadsters coated in ice, power finally back on

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadsters coated in ice, power finally back on
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 19:54:57 -0500
if anyone has tried to get hold of me since wednesday, we had an ice storm
and power was just finally restored this evening. once the computer was back
up, have received 7 e-mails, but nothing for while the power was off. must
have been lost in cyberspace. prior to outage though, was getting very few
e-mails and was seeing responses to questions I never saw in the first
place. anyhow, back up and running. have some good pix of roadsters covered
in ice as well as pix of very shiny trees.

Best Wishes to all,
Craig Halsted