Re: So, ya wanna build an engine?

To: jross@corporatemontage.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: So, ya wanna build an engine?
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:23:56 +0100
I have seen Opel (GM Europe) have something
that transfer 3D CAD-drawings to some laser/resin
machine that can make any part they want. On
TV they made a dashboard design from first drawing
to a finished prototype for evaluation.

Cylinder heads should not be as complicated as the
engine block. If making a new U20 head why not do
the FIA-head but with slightly smaller ports.

Thomas