Re: Winter storage suggestions

To: Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com>
Subject: Re: Winter storage suggestions
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 08:05:31 -0600 (CST)
There is an alternative view of winter storage. Drive the car down to
Texas and let one of us drive it around for you. Datsuns like warm weater
and will show their appreciation for your thoughtfullness by running well
for many more years, thus extending your driving pleasure! It's a win/win
situation.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA