New SEROC Member & a question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New SEROC Member & a question
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 07:43:34 CST
Listers
SEROC member Robert has a question for the gang. You may respond to
the list or directly to him at; robert@prgasket.com
Hey, this is Robert in Pensacola I need a
question answered about my roadster. It has serial the serial #
SPL311-28077 the U20 engine with 5 speed  block serial number 28077
which matches . According to registry site this should be
a 1600 it apears not to be. What have I got here
anyone understand whats going on ?
regards
robert