Thank you list, signing off

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Thank you list, signing off
From: "John McCarthy" <bmccarthy67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 05:21:54 +0000
I wanted to thank the list for all the hours of entertainment, and
assistance in restoring my roadster. I have spent some time and money
acquiring lots of parts for my 67.5 (2000 transplant), which will once again
sit in a car cover cocoon. I'm deploying to Kuwait in support of operation
Enduring Freedom...(not to be morbid), but if anything happens my wife has
instructions to post all my parts and both cars to the list. There will be
no charge...I just know she'll want it gone. I'll be without my email..so
I'm signing off..Thanks everyone!

MSG John McCarthy
SEROC