Re: who I am , ye i'm still around.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: who I am , ye i'm still around.
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:55:51 -0800
I'm Mike Kerr , most of the long time roadster guys know me.  Yes i'm still
around and read the list although not i don't comment too much.  I still do
the roadter thing. my only addvetisement is my web site that is way out of
date.  I live on 5  acers amongst a ton of roadter junk. .
 I'm 50 soon to be 51, have two daughter living with me, they take up most
of my time,  lot has happened since 98 "divorice" ( I got all the roadster
parts she got all the money :-)
,and  a serious car accedent (my daughter ..she was in the hospital  for
months  ) and so, I have not been real active in the roadster world.  One of
these days i'll update my web site , and when i get around to it i'll post a
list of all the junk i want to get ridd of,
Like Craig H. i have way too much roadster stuff for me to ever make use of.

Mike Kerr
Restoration Products
3730 todrob Ln.
Placerville CA. 95667