Turfside '02

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Turfside '02
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 19:14:07 -0700
Hey All,

A great show! We had a lot of roadsters turn out including several that I
had never seen before and that is always fun.

The day started off with some of us meeting at a local mall and we had to
deal with some light rain. After a long run down to the show, we settled in
and had a great time. There were lots of roadsters, Zs, 510s and some "other
Datsuns" including trucks, a honeybee, and Edgar Gonzalez's always awesome
1960 SPL212.

We looked at all the cars, voted, and then sat and had a picnic and talked
and laughed the day away. There are no people like roadster people.

Pics here:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=1290478&uid=150653&members=1

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy