Introduction

To: "Roadster Mail Group" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Introduction
From: "audela2" <audela2@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 07:59:24 -0700
We are Charlotte & Len (40/38) and have been married for 13+ years, no kids
(though the dogs might challenge that one!)  We raise Italian Greyhounds,
which are cat-sized greyhounds, and play around with our Roadsters.

Len works for an airline, I work for a real estate agent.  Len was practically
raised working on old Datsuns, as his dad thought they were the easiest cars
to rebuild and repair so that is pretty much all they had.  My dad has been
working in auto parts most of my life, and I developed an early interest in
tinkering with cars that was never really endulged until a few years ago when
we bought our first Roadster, the once non-running '64 that we are now working
on.  We had test-driven a Roadster about 12 years ago when we were looking for
a commuter car, and fell in love with it.  Unfortunately it just didn't have
the room we needed, so we sadly passed it by.  Once we reached a point where
we could afford another car, there was no question that it would be a
Roadster.

I have a much higher interest in auto mechanics than does Len, but then he
loves driving and I don't, so it all works out.  His main role is spotter (I
don't go under the car unless someone is around), strong arm for those nuts &
bolts that just won't budge, third hand and good company.

Charlotte & Leonard Hoover
Phoenix, Arizona
'64 SPL310 1500
'64 SPL310 1600