Re: Datsuns and MGs

To: snyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: Datsuns and MGs
From: Bobby Rees <rrees@digitex.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:48:55 -0500
snyler wrote
I have visions of Spridgets and Minis dancing in my head.  Not that I would mind
an old Alfa either =)

I have fond memories of the 73 Midget with the RX7 engine and tranny shoved
under
the bonnet. Bolted on a Holley, and it was hell on wheeeeeeeeeeels!
1500 pounds of car has difficulty going straight with that much hp in the front.
I have an offer to get a Mikuni Sidedraught carb on a 2L intake. If it works, I
have to pay him something. If not, it sits on my shelf taking up space. I want

know, will this carb fit on a Weber DCOE intake, I can bolt it up to my Bugeye
Sprite if it will.

Thanks,
Brad