I am......

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: I am......
From: "mail.softcom.net" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:15:08 -0700
Well, here goes:
  I am Gerardo Magana, Husband to Christine (also a roadster owner, though not
a contributor on our list as frequently as I do). I am Father to Danielle, a
sassy cute 6 yr. old who is giving me a run for my money already and Eric, an
energetic, rambunctious four year old who never ceases to amaze me :-) . I
have a dog, a Chocolate lab who is lovable named Brooklyn Dodger, (Go Angel's
!!!!) yes I know I will get flamed for that, but I like the Dodger's and any
team that beats the Giants.
    I am a Registered Nurse and specialize in Critical Care, I care for
patients that have had open heart surgery, Any kind of multiple trauma,
cardiopulmonary failure, medical surgical care and also one of the few that
also has advanced training in pediatric critical care. I also care for pt's
who are legally brain dead and are being maintained for organ and tissue
donation. I also spcialize as an Imaging Nurse for an Interventional Radiology
department.
    Our family owns two roadster's, a 1967.5 2000 that I have owned since I
was 18 and a 1964 1500 that we purchased last year and picked up in LA with
the help of Victor Laury. We recently have become more active in the roadster
community and plan to continue as we have met many wonderful people at the
event's over the last two years.
    I am a first generation Immigrant to the United States and a Naturalized
Citizen of the Unites States.  I was born in Aguililla, Michoacan, Mexico.  I
am 37 years of age.  I have been Married for 10 years to a wonderful woman.
    Overall I guess you could say, a guy couldn't be luckier!!
Gerardo Magana