Who's who - questions?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Who's who - questions?
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:11:57 CST
Dear Listers
I have two questions for the who's who and non-who's-who engineers in
the group.
Since early flat dashes are so popular and desired by so many.
1. Has anyone designed / engineered a flat dash (that looks like a
67.5 for instance) for late model cars? I know there is a big
structural difference between the two and I have seen one or two
attempts at a flat dash. I would like to put an honest to goodness
real flat dash in a late model.

A semi-sore spot for a lot of folks is the soft top frame.
2. Has anyone looked at (a serious look) at reengineering the soft
top frame to make it an "unlatch and drop top"?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Let the discussion begin.

Thanks
Brad Holmes