Re: Who's who?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who's who?
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 07:47:23 -0700 (PDT)
Don Miller here.

I manage and build custom software help desks for
Treetop Technologies, Inc. Job title is Support
Analyst. I have been doing Technical Support for the
computer industry for over 15 years. I am employee
number 2, we are up to 55 now and still growing. If
you need support or programming we can do it.

Always liked cars but never put the time into them.
Started autocrossing with the SCCA in 1996 in a
Corvette. Saw my Roadster in 1998 on a car lot and
said, gotta have it. Bought it, took it home and
begged forgiveness from the wife. Wife Lori, married
14 years, daughter Katharine 11, Son Chris 9.

When the r-16 felt tired in 1999, I happened on a 1985
300zx turbo for $300 that ran great but the body was
wrecked. Bought and it the transplant started.

Now the car is a full autocross and roadrace car. It
has been down the quarter mile once at 11.2. Finished
14th at this years SCCA nationals in E-Modified,
mostly due to the driver having his head up his a##.

The car is for sale for $3500.
www.geocities.com/turbospl311

Have another 70 2000 that will become another race car
after this goes. Otherwise I'll keep working on this
one.

Don Miller
68 turbo V-6
70 2000