Re: Another question about vacuum hose thing that is bolted on

To: "Allen" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another question about vacuum hose thing that is bolted on
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:18:23 -0700
>Allen Wrote   It has three connections points.  They are labeled F, A, and
C.
I have the evaporator tank in the trunk of my car.  I assume the F is for
fuel, meaning a hose that runs to the tank in the evaporator tank in the
trunk.  What do the others go to?  I have Solex's on my car now.  Can I
remove
this thing?  Cap off the other connections (A and C)?  What do I do??

Allen, I just went out to check my 70 2000, The bottom connection vents the
crankcase from the port at the dipstick. The middle (90 degrees from the
others) goes to the evap tank, The top was the vacuum supply from the SU air
cleaner. Since I have also gone Mikuni, That one is capped on my car.