Electrical connections on coil/ballast/resistor for 1970 2000

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical connections on coil/ballast/resistor for 1970 2000
From: orangedawg@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:55:56 -0700
To List,

I've got a few questions on how to hook up the wires on my coil and ballast
and resistor.  The wires I have are a blue wire coming out of the ballast (or
is that the resistor?), and then four wires from the harness:  black, white,
white w/black, and black w/white.  I have the usual two connections at the
ballast (resistor?) and what looks like three on the coil:  one connection
with one "slip on prong" and another that has two "slip on prongs".  What
attaches where???

Thanks again for all your help.  I may even try to start it on Friday!!!

Allen
1970 2000 #13774