A good flat

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: A good flat
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:50:39 -0400
Not all flat tires are bad.  I lost my right rear tonight - PITA as my
jack broke and I haven't replaced it yet.  Anyway I got it changed and
headed back home instead of going to Home Depot.  On the way I passed a
little local hardware store and stopped in to find that they had the odd
ball size AC filters I needed that I never could find at Home Depot or
Lowes.  I didn't even miss the start of the Lightning/Ranger game.

To the point though, It is definitely time for new tires.  I've really
started thinking Faulken Azines (however you spell that) but am worried
about how they are in the rain.  I really don't plan on driving in the
rain much and rainy season is over anyway.  The other thought was the
Yoko AVS intermediate.  How are the Faulkens in the wet?  Horrible or
dangerous - there's a big difference there.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Brian '69 2000

Tampa, FL

web.Tampabay.rr.com/oilleak