Re: Clutch thanks!!

To: corcoran@bainbridgeisland.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch thanks!!
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:25:56 +0000
Tim,

No, the information on the Rising Sun archives is incorrect (at least
rearding that issue).  The "extended" part/hub of the clutch disc faces the
tranny.  Otherwise, you can't get the cluth disc to touch the flywheel
without the extended hub grinding on the flywheel bolts.

I swear, I woke up last night at 3 and couldn't go back to sleep with dread
that I'd have to pull the engine and redo it!!!!  You can't believe the
effort it took for me to get that thing in the car!!

Allen