Turfside caravan update

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turfside caravan update
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 16:40:43 -0700
I followed Victor's lead today and put myself into doing all the little
time-consuming things to spruce up the beast. It's been a hectic week and I
have had little inclination to work on the car after getting home at 9 or 10
at night. Well, they left me alone today and I made good use of the time by
doing a little much-needed vinyl repair and touching up the paint chips.

The turfside caravan is still a go. We've only heard from Tom Prather and
Fergus and Carmel O'Farrell, so if you're following us down the scenic way,
let me know so I can wait for you all!

Again, we're meeting at Fashion Island Shopping center in Newport Beach at
7:00AM October 26th. Just enter at Newport Center Drive off PCH and head
towards the stores. You'll see us parked out front of Robinson's-May.

See you at Turfside!

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600