Throwbearing dilema and thanks

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Throwbearing dilema and thanks
From: "Allen" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 18:30:59 -0700
To List,

I think I solved my throwout bearing fork dilemma with List help, of course!!
Does the bearing only move in and out about an inch or so?  Is that right, cuz
that's all mine does.  Did I do something wrong?

It's dark here now, but flywheel is on.  Hope to get clutch and tranny on and
get engine in car.  I'm sure I'll be running back to the List during the day,
and perhaps tonight if questions come to mind.

I really want to THANK the List for such an incredible thing it is.  Without
it, my car could very well still be sitting in the garage for another 5-10
years with a seized engine.  THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Allen